Finished forward seat heat wiring. Installed clickbonds for pilot stick.
Finished brake line fabrication.
Decided to scrap the JDAIR rudder stops partly because I over trimmed one side and the throw was beyond 35° and I feel the stock stops are more robust. So I did the initial trim on the stops.
Installed seat heat harness clickbonds and one for the voltage regulator and gear tower harness.
Spent a couple hours removing rivets from the forward center section flange in order to get the proper spacing for the spar stubs.
Installed rudder pedal slide stop. Decided to scrap the threaded rod adjuster. Although it worked well I had concerns for robustness. In the end having this part fail was unrecoverable and unsafe.
Began fabricating brake lines from master cylinders to bulkhead manifold.
Verified pins for the following connectors: pitch servo, pitch trim, ELT and RCP, GEA24 J241, GAD27 J271, GSU25 J252, left and right wing root connectors, and various CAN bus wiring. So far everything is in the correct pin position woohoo!
Installed GAD27 J271 backshell. That was a lot of wires glad it’s done.
I have one wire on the GEA24 connector without continuity. Ended up being a bad crimp on blade connector. Anyway installed a new one and good to go, just burned about 1.5 hours.
Continued organizing and zip tieing wire bundles. Fabricated roll servo wire clamp.
Fabricated battery 1&2 charge fuse wiring.
Installed pin connectors to aft seat heat harness. I added connectors to make it easier to install the cockpit flooring. I will have to be able to rivet the floor before running wire through the bulkead.
Zip tied left gear tower wire harness. Added protective loom to starter wire along center section rails.
Secured pilot/copilot intercom wiring and center section floor wiring.
Installed voltage regulator on instrument sub panel.