Installed flap motor molex connector. Installed wiring from center section to instrument panel.
Glued wing connectors to bulkheads. Added additional click bonds.
Installed wing root adel clamps. Drilled left forward gear tower for start cable pass through and drilled center skins for wing wire harness pass through.
Drilled adel mount holes to inboard ribs. Painted ower center section skins and marked connector locations.
Fabricated GMU 11 connector harness.
Secured GTP tempature probe wiring with zip ties.
Had to reroute wiring at last four inboard ribs to clear pushrods. That took a while. Trimmed wires and pitot tubing. Decided to install wing root connectors to allow for completing as much wiring as possible at the house.
Installed Molex connector, ground, and installed remaining baggage LED wiring.
Fabricated battery wires. Meaning I redid the wires. The originals were fabed out of tefzel wiring. After reading about lugs fatiguing and breaking due to the stiffness of this wire I decided to go with marine grade tinned 2ga for battery 1 and starter wiring. For battery 2 I used tefzel 6ga wiring whic is small enough to still be flexible. Battery one will be used for engine starting battery two for powering buss 2.
Zip tied and removed slack from pitch servo wire harness. Installed battery buss feed wiring. Not quite complete but sufficient for me to continue moving forward.
Ran tail postion light wiring and secured with zip ties. Drilled longeron for position light ground.
Finally got all aft bulkhead wiring secured. Working my way forward almost done with the “hell hole”!
Riveted GMU mount to angles. Really tight space for riveting but it went better than expected. This is my back up location if the wing tip mount does not pass the interference test.